The Illinois State Genealogical Society (ISGS) is seeking qualified genealogy presenters to participate in its ISGS 2017 Webinar Series. ISGS webinars are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, at 9:00 pm Eastern / 8:00 pm Central. Scheduled dates are:
- January 10, 2017
- February 14, 2017
- March 14, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- June 13, 2017
- July 11, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- September 12, 2017
- October 10, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- Genealogy methodology including research and evidence evaluation.
- Record sets: “how to” and usage practices.
- Midwest United States genealogy, research and record sets.
- Ethnic genealogy including African-American, Scandinavian, Irish, German, Polish.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Potential presenters must have previous genealogy speaking experience at a local, regional or national level.
- Potential presenters must have previous webinar presenting experience, preferably using the Go To Webinar platform.
- Select presenters will be required to sign a speaking contract with ISGS.
- Selected presenters will be required to submit a short bio and a headshot photo.
- Selected presenters will be required to submit a handout for each webinar, maximum four (4) pages.
Selected ISGS webinar presenters will receive one hundred dollars ($100) per webinar as remuneration for speaking services after completion of a webinar.
The deadline for submissions is July 15, 2016. Please click HERE to access the submission form. Limit two (2) submissions per presenter. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
© 2016, copyright Illinois State Genealogical Society