If you plan to attend the ISGS Fall Conference in Peoria, Illinois on Saturday, October 23, 2010, you might want to check out the genealogy collection at the Peoria Public Library.
Contrary to information you may have read or heard, the collection is accessible during the construction of the Main Library and is housed in the WTVP building at:
101 State Street
Peoria, Illinois 61602
View Larger Map
Directions from the Père Marquette Hotel:
- East on Main Street to Washington St.
- Right on Washington St. to State St.
- Left on State Street.
- WTVP building in on the right. U.S. Post Office is next to WTVP. Rizzi's Restaurant is directly across the street from the library. Plenty of free parking in area.
- Closed on Sunday and Wednesday
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9am to 6pm
- Thursday 9am to 9pm
- Saturday 9am to 4pm (From Labor Day until June)
© 2010, copyright Illinois State Genealogical Society