Don't forget that while you are scrambling to finish up your Christmas shopping or making sure everyone on your list gets a holiday gift, you can always give the gift of ISGS this season!
Click here for more information on the various types of membership at ISGS. You can use this printable form (opens in PDF) and send it in with your payment or join online!
Your gift recipient will have access to the following benefits by becoming a member of ISGS:
- access to the Members Section with numerous Illinois-related genealogy databases and indices and the new Member Forums;
- 4 issues of the 64-page Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly which is mailed in March, June, September and December;
- 6 issues of the Illinois State Genealogical Society Newsletter;
- 20% discount on publications;
- ability to submit your surname information to the Surname Research database;
- reduced death certificate lookup and conference fees;
- and a genealogist to help with problems.