Thanks to our society's association with FGS, RootsTech is extending a very attractive discounted rate of $99 for three days only to any members of our society who would like to participate in this one-of-a-kind, dynamic conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.
RootsTech is a leading edge conference designed to bring technologists together with genealogists, so they can learn from each other and find solutions to the challenges they face in family history research today. More than 3,000 people attended the inaugural conference in 2011 and their feedback on RootsTech was overwhelmingly positive. Don't miss out in 2012!
Take advantage of the special $99 registration rate and we look forward to seeing you at RootsTech 2012!
- A new family history and technology conference
- February 2-4, 2012
- Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- FGS registration discount is available October 27 to 29
- Use the promotion code FGS when registering to receive the FGS discount rate
Be one of the thousands of RootsTech 2012 attendees to:
- Experience hands-on workshops and interactive classes to accelerate your research
- Help influence the future of genealogy
- Learn and share new ways to adapt technologies to genealogy
- Help leading-edge technology providers better understand your needs
- Participate in panels, product demos and many networking opportunities
- Hands-on workshops
- Sneak peek demonstrations of new products and services
- Interactive presentations and panels
- Unconferencing discussions (last minute, on-the-fly sessions by attendees)
Register at RootsTech.org between October 27-29, 2011 and use the promotion code FGS to receive the $99 rate.
- $99 FGS promotion rate October 27-29, 2011
- $129 Early bird rate until November 30, 2011
- $189 beginning December 2011
© 2011, copyright Illinois State Genealogical Society